The compact TouchMonitor TM3 comes with a capacitive 4.3“ touch screen and intuitive preset control at an affordable price. With its feature list, it is the ideal solution for editorial offices, edit suites, small control rooms, and all applications with the need of easy readable loudness-compliant level control.
TM3 consists of a display unit for vertical or horizontal use and a remote interface box. It handles analog or digital stereo signals. TM3‘s flexible user interface allows the selection of up to 10 presets quickly and simply with just a finger swipe. The contained factory presets present a cross-section of the applications, audio connections and standards and allow you to start working right out of the box.
- 4.3“ Touch screen for vertical or horizontal use
- Flexible display layout with scalable instruments
- Separate interface box with audio I/O, USB, GPIO
- Audio: analog balanced or unbalanced, S/PDIF, AES3
- Stereo operation
- Retrofitable software licence for 6-channel measurements
- Licence option for Moving Coil instruments
- Loudness: EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALM Act, customer specific
- Single channel and summing loudness bargraphs
- Loudness Test Time Control
- Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA
- PPM & True Peak
- SPL & Dialnorm
- Numerical display
- Licence option for Timecode Reader
- Comprehensive set of presets
- Personalization with Devicer DC1
- The Device Configurator software for Windows® and Mac OS X® is available in the Audio Monitors/TouchMonitor TM3 section of members area (Manuals & Software).
- Licence upgrade with all available licences plus Loudness Chart instrument
Please note: Product is second hand – product may have some cosmetic wear & tear but is technically sound and operational. Ex-Demo products deemed faulty may be returned and refunded within 14 days.